Friday, October 31, 2008

The Precious Klum-Seals and Their Seal Pups














It was absolutely impossible to chose a picture of Seal and Heidi Klum-Seal for this post because in ever single one they're both totally beautiful and look completely entranced with each other.
Bitches!

I kid, I kid!! I love the Klum-Seals, I want to be the Klum-Seals. Look! They're on Oprah! They probably went right home, had sex and then met up with Tim Gunn for a light dinner.

Now check out this aw and barf inducing interview with Seal in the Mail online:

'I was taken aback when I met her,' says Seal. 'I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I'd seen. I thought: "Wow! Whoever goes out with that girl is one lucky guy!...A month into our relationship, she told me she was pregnant, but was no longer with the father. I told her it didn't change the way I felt about her. Apart from being my wife, she's also my best friend.'

So cute!!! Plus he has Lupus, which who cares, except that I have Lupus and in my mind that makes us friends. Friends who don't have each other's phone numbers, but friends none the less.

No comments: