Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo!

Some planet must have been in some other planet's something for this Halloween, because my mind spent the whole weekend being blown by my friends costumes.
I feel I must share.

For once I put in more effort than just buying $10 worth of fake blood. Because of the mustache I had to drink everything out of a straw. Including my flask. It's the one Erin gave me, engraved - 'Mama's Juice'
All class.









Erin and Maggie were Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Here they are fighting off the paparazzi while I drink a Tecate out of a straw.








Sam and Badger independently dressed up as Santa and an Elf. The terrorist fist jab is in celebration of meeting their toy making quota for October.











Maggie and Tom are just straight up smokin' as a stewardess and a TSA officer.












Jake and Cormac were by far, the least understood costumes.
Jake was Bill Walsh, who is largely unknown by hipsters. Even Bay Area hipsters. Cormac was a secret service agent but everyone thought he was Will Smith in Men in Black. Or Obama. That's what you get for being one of only 5 black people at any party. Sorry.




More to come...hopefully

No comments: