Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Now Pronounce You Man and Kitty

As you may or may not know, when I first moved to San Francisco, in the depths of the bursted dotcom bubble, one of my many jobs was assembling Hello Kitty gift baskets.

I don't want to go into the whole traumatic thing but I will tell you that Hello Kitty is a cruel, cruel mistress. I was the only white person working there and they all insisted on calling me white girl (exclusively) and for some reason (whiteness) I was made to wear a totally different uniform from everyone. I also got fired on my last day for some reason. Bizarre.

I can however tie the tiniest bows you've ever seen. Oh and I sometimes got to wear a Hello Kitty costume and hand out balloons to children. That was cool.

I digress. My point is I'm ambivalent about the Kitty. So use your own judgment to well, judge these Hello Kitty wedding dresses.
Yes wedding dresses. (more here) For me, it's def a nay-no.
Confidential to men: I suggest steering clear of babes who fantasize about this tomfoolery.























No comments: