Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Breaking Toilet Lady Related News!!














God please place a special blessing on my friend Cormac for sending this my way...

THE TOILET LADY'S BOYFRIEND WINS THE LOTTO!!!!

First of all I would like to say, "Fuck you!" to the Toilet Lady's boyfriend. I play the lotto at least twice a week and am still broke.

First he get's only probation for letting her sit on the toilet for 2 years, though for a while at the end they had no choice since her butt was fused to the seat, then he buys a stupid scratcher and wins 20 large. PLUS it was the 2nd time he had won $$$ in the lotto in the past year. WTF?

On second thought, I salute you Toilet Lady's boyfriend, you are truly made of Teflon. Also if you get a chance can you send me some numbers for the California Super Lotto Plus??
Thanks

No comments: