Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is All I Have to Say on the Subject

I wasn't going to say anything about the whole, 'Palin $150k wardrobe-gate shenanigans' thing because I'm deeply, deeply jealous that she got all those free clothes.

Do you know how much Forever 21 and Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's I could buy for that kind of cash-ola???? Uh, yeah, a lot. That's enough funky biz casual for the rest of my life.















Huffpo managed to find my angle though...apparently Ms. Sarah was mighty pissed at the wardrobe lady at SNL last weekend. The scuffle was wardrobe based in nature. See they (unAmerican, lefty, New Yorkers) wanted her to wear the same outfit Tina Fey was going to wear, that red blazer, which references the old down-home Palin. Palin, on the other hand, wanted to wear her new fancy duds. That's why they call it a carefully controlled image.

Her image has changed since she was rescued from the meth capital of the Universe, she's pretend rich now wardrobe lady! Get it right!!!

Also she was not funny. Sorry, she just wasn't.

No comments: