Monday, September 8, 2008

WHY?WHY?WHY? WHEN?WHEN?WHEN?

I can't take it anymore!!!
I'm getting an ulcer and a herniated disk and, I think, gigantism, from stressing over this election. Every time I open a web browser or turn on the radio or talk to anyone my blood pressure shoots up 20 points or degrees or decibels or whatever AND I get a cavity.
Wahhhh!
Living in an echo chamber doesn't help. The bf and I calculated that there's only 3 kinds of political conversation and they all suck.

1. I agree with you now lets one up each other on how horrible the opponent is and take turns describing the nuclear winter that will be the inevitable result of his election.

2. I disagree with you and you and you are an idiot! How can you be saying that??? You and all the other idiots like you are the reason for everything that's ever gone wrong in this country. EVER!

3. I disagree with you and you're out arguing me, and now a blood vessel has burst in my forehead because I can't get across to you how monumentally important all this like, stuff is about you know, wars and like the environment and, um, STOP TWISTING MY WORDS AROUND YOU JACKASS!!!!!

No good can come from any of these discussions.
So for the next 54 whatever days I'm just going to do yoga and hum and try to go to my happy place. Come with me...it's safe there!

No comments: