Thursday, September 4, 2008

The hardest night yet!

Last night's RNC speeches required a Large amt of groaning and fast forwarding. I barely made it through any of Rudy Guliani's speech but I tried, tried, tried to make it through Palin's.

To me she is Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, but for reals.
'I may just be a humble hockey mom from Alaska, I may not understand your 'plumbing' and your 'foreign policy' and some in the LIBERAL MEDIA might consider me unqualified but I'm going to Washington to serve the proud people of America, not drink lattes and talk with foreign leaders who want to nuke our babies.
She also spent the 1st 10min (!) of her speech talking about her kids and her husband. Though not THAT KID. She concentrated mainly on the one who's being deployed to Iraq on Sept 11th and the one she didn't abort for having Down's Syndrome.


I will say that her husband is super hot! Holy cow!
The whole time I was watching her speech I was ping ponging between irritated huffing, puffing noises and pure wonderment that there are two people in their 40s who are this good looking living in Alaska. Are you with me???


Lastly, and just for fun (!) here's the AP's rundown of all the out and out lies and mere gross exaggerations Palin and other Republican's spouted in the past 2 days. For fun!

No comments: