Monday, September 22, 2008

The Quotable Pam Anderson

Obviously there's a lot to say about Ms. Pam. She captures the cultural zeitgeist, she has horifying taste in men, she's #1 grade A wank material and she's the most quotable American since Mark Twain.

I kind of think she's awesome because she the most self aware, do what I want, bimbo in the world. Right after me of course.
Check out the choicest goodies from her recent Daily Mail interview. For the record, John Waters has yet to give me a standing ovation and my breasts look the same in person as they do in the movies. Hee!

'When...Kid Rock saw the film Borat he wasn’t pleased, and we ended up divorcing shortly afterwards. It wasn’t the reaction I was looking for... He (Sasha Baron Cohen) said to me beforehand, ‘Are you sure you want to do this? You’re being very brave’, because he really didn’t know what was going to happen...I told him it would be a blast and just to do whatever he had to do. I was upside down in a bag most of the time, but the adrenaline rush...was exhilarating.'

'Everyone has to be naked in Hugh Hefner's jacuzzi because he doesn't want lint collecting in the drains. Well, that’s what he told me anyway...I’ve had many memorable times there, but none I could mention in a family newspaper... My sons have been to the Mansion plenty of times (they) spend most of their time blushing. They call him Uncle Hef, but they realized he wasn’t their real uncle because I appeared naked in his magazine. They know their mum’s a bit wild.'

'I think I'm banned from the Oscars. I’m still not entirely sure, but since it’s unlikely they’re ever going to give me a statuette, it’s not really a problem. I showed up at the Vanity Fair Oscar party with Liz Hurley...I was wearing a pretty open shirt and a short skirt to that party and some people were giving me looks, but John Waters gave me a standing ovation. I live for moments like those.'

'I don’t think they (her breasts) are that magnificent at all, but something happens when they appear on screen – it’s like they expand or something....all in all, I’d say they’ve had a pretty good career. I’ve basically been tagging along for the ride.'

No comments: