Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hee, Hee!

I know that Rush Limbaugh has his million man minions but I just can't take him seriously.

The things he says are just so over the top weird, I don't know, they circle back around to satire. Did you hear his comment on the whole John Edwards possibly impregnating but definitely banging a random blond who isn't the cancer-ridden mother of his children?
Check it - "Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something besides talk"

And then he goes on to connect the dots (though, I get it dude)

1. Elizabeth is smarter than John
2. Smart women are bossy and never shut up
3. When women talk it's a waste of good tongue flappin
EQUALS: You can convince a woman who is dumber than you to shut up and start sucking your cock

Ah, that brings clarity to the subject! Thanks Rush! Now I totally forgive him for imperiling the future of the Democratic party for four EM-EFFING more years.

Oh, and also I should probably work on my obnoxious smart-mouthy ways if I wanna keep my man meat around.

Sorry for the pot shot, Rush, I'm (kinda) better than that.

No comments: