Monday, August 4, 2008

Britain's Missing Top Model


I don't know if you've heard about this show, it's like ANTM but British and, oh yeah, with disabled models.
So not missing like, 'breaking news another white woman is missing', but missing like, missing a limb. They've also kind of stretched it to mean missing like, missing the ability to get up and walk since some of the contestants are paralyzed and what not.
I didn't get to watch it since I'm cable-less but I do know that they crowned a winner!

Here she is, Ms. Kelly Knox, who was born with out her left forearm.

OK so, QUESTION: Being that she's totally beautiful, and who really uses their left arm anyway...would you give up half a non dominant arm to be this hot???

ANSWER: Yes, but only if I could have one of those prostetic claw arms. To be that hot and have a claw would be a total mind fuck. Yes!!!

No comments: