Thursday, August 28, 2008

I don't think they make condoms that big!


















Planned Parenthood is giving these out to everyone in Denver during the DNC, along with a list of 10 reasons to protect yourself from the man.
First of all this is awesome and I hope it gets the message that McCain sucks super hard when it comes to 'women's' issues.

I mean come ON dude!!!!!!!!!
Here's the old man on the connection between AIDS prevention and condoms. You don't exactly need an abacus to figure out that math!

Q: “I mean, I think you'd probably agree it (contraceptives) probably does help stop it (the spread of HIV)?”

McCain: (Laughs) “Are we on the Straight Talk Express? I'm not informed enough on it. Let me find out. You know, I'm sure I've taken a position on it on the past. I have to find out what my position was. Brian, would you find out what my position is on contraception — I'm sure I'm opposed to government spending on it, I'm sure I support the president's policies on it.”


Ugh!!! You suck!

No comments: