Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One of Us!!

I don't watch Rachel Maddow, there's usually a rerun of 'Rock of Love: Tour Bus' that needs my attention, but I admire her from a far because she's always, says the internet, giving right wingers the what for. Which I support.

Her one fault? She's on TV, but she doesn't have a TV.
A little bit too, ironic.

Well something wonderful happened and she bought one! How's that? Hee. She got drunk with her partner and when she woke up in the morning she had a confirmation email from like Best Buy saying, 'your damn TVs on the way lady.'

This sort of thing happens to us all and I've never regretted anything I've bought while I was high or drunk. Sure, maybe it's an embarrassing color, or not really the right size or you accidentally bought 2, but, you know, it's usually okay.

Wait, actually there's a number of food items I've bought while drunk that I deeply, deeply regret.

El Faralito on 24th and Mission, 3am, nachos. Don't do it people.

No comments: