Friday, April 24, 2009

Can I Recomend???

Maybe I'm late on the scene (not unlikely) but have you heard of The Moth?? It's a NYC, storytelling, hipster, podcasting, live performance, um, organization. Theater group?
Whatever.
You should subscribe to their podcast.

I actually almost didn't, because their most recent podcast was a story from Greg 'He's Just Not That Into You' Behrendt. (people who bought this book on Amazon also bought, 'The Rules' and 'Stop Getting Dumped!) Ugh!

But...it had a million stars on iTunes so I listened to it this morning on the commute.

Greg, I hereby forgive you for foisting 'He's Just Not That Into You' upon the world.

Greg told a rather embarrassing story about Janeane Garofalo not being that into him. Full of mix tapes and neediness and late night, drunken, pleading phone calls and general Janeane worship, which I share. I will tell you no more, just please download the podcast.
Thank you.

No comments: