Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Great Moment With Martellus Bennett

Martellus is the Cowboy's tight end who gave us our last great WTF moment with the hypothetical Angelina Jolie feeding you pancakes and farting scenario. I'm starting to really love Martellus's blog. He's so upbeat and he LOLs a lot more than I would expect from a 350lb man. For that, I respect him.

Plus, he asks the questions most of us are afraid to. In his most recent post he addresses a question that I thought stopped plaguing us in the 60's. Apparently his white friends just won't stop asking why black people love fried chicken. LOL!!

In the interest of getting to the bottom of this stereotype, he polls his black friends to find the answer.

Of course, it's Martellus himself who has the best answer -

11) my answer: everybody loves chicken despite race sex gender chicken is scrumptious and everyone enjoys it. If you haven't had chicken go get some.

With all that being said I am about to go get me a spicy ten piece with fo (four) biscuits and a large red beans from popeyes. I don't need a drink because I have purple koolaid at home.

Never stop chasing your dreams.


Peace, Love and Happiness


Marty B

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Read the great wisdom in real-time:

http://twitter.com/martyBTV

Psyched and Such said...

THANK YOU JESSE!