Monday, April 6, 2009

Dolly...What Else is There to Say

My Dad just got this album for my Mom at a flea market which inspired a big bag of mixed emotions, here they are in order

1. Dolly is so cool!!
2. Why didn't I get up early enough to go to this stupid flea market??
3. Wow that was cool of my Dad
4. Wait, is she showering in a sweater and wig??

She does what she wants!!!

Check out Ms. Parton on 60mins (of all places) talkin' about her boobs, aspiring to dress like the town tramp, her wicked business sense and all the other parts of being awesome.

Just as a last aside, I've been to Dollywood. My friend Erin and I made a big, special trip out to Pigeon Forge, TN to visit the homeland and I'm sorry to say that our lasting impression was that everyone in Tennessee was one pork rind away from needing to go on one of those Discovery chanel programs I like so much about weight loss surgery.

JUST SAYING!
Dolly, it may be time to serve something besides fried pig skin and fudge at your amusement park.

1 comment:

maggafers said...

i don't remember which friend (mag o, do you?)....but someone in our college posse thought that kennywood was to kenny rogers what dollywood is to dolly parton. islands in the stream n' at.