Friday, April 10, 2009

OMG!! Famous!

You know how a few days ago I wrote about that article with the woman who was afraid of fried eggs? OMG! The author of that article posted a comment.
Check it!

This was not the case when I wrote the article. The Daily Express has edited the article and changed bits. I am a Journalism student, and obviously this article is more than news worthy ish- the woman who Is scared of fried eggs has had 20 different publications call her since its first publication in the Express, and she will also be appearing on a number of tv shows- this goes to show how little you actually know. ENDS.

Samd, I apologize for impugning your writing chops, I totally believe that the Daily Express is a chop shop. On top of that I'm completely excited to find out I've been googled and can be googled.

HOWEVER I remain unconvinced of the newsworthiness of egg fear alone. I did, of course, read the story but I guess in my heart of hearts I was just hoping for a near death egg experience in her past or maybe for an egg phobia support group in her future.

Let me know if either of those things got cut out of the orig Samd.

PS. How gross are Cadbury Creme Eggs? Ech!

No comments: