Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Better Work!

Obama-mania hits useless but highly readable rags!


























I would, personally, be highly mortified to be on the cover of anything with my Dad as a preteen. Sorry Dad. Especially if all big over my belly it said, "I think I'm a pretty cool Dad."
However...I find this adorable.

























This one's significantly less embarrassing, everyone looks well dressed and professional.

Aside: I wonder if Malia and Sasha will go to Sidwell Friends - that's the DC Quaker school that Chelsea Clinton and special correspondent Cormac went to. (Yes at the same time!!!)

Second Aside: Special Correspondent Cormac and I also went to college with Monica Lewinsky's brother. Monica was at Special Correspondent Cormac's graduation! That was in 1999 when such things were a BIG DEAL!

No comments: