Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scary!!! Even Without Swords

So you know how on Sunday guards at the Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood shot and killed that guy who ran towards them screaming and waiving a 5ft Samurai sword?

I know we all hate on Scientology but you would have totes shot him too! Not only is 5 feet of sword rather a lot, but look at this dude!!

Okay, neck tatoos, fine, I've seen lots of those on very nice people. The severeness of the hair cut lends an air of control freakiness and the flavor saver an air of douchery.
But the eyes people! This man is not thinking about puppies or picking up the groceries. Those eyes say I'm out to do some BIBLICAL shit, watch out!

1 comment:

Juicesky said...

I would have thanked him for coming and politely asked him if he had an appointment. Then, I would have explained that I'm sorry but Mr. Travolta is really busy -- what with the holidays approaching and all. Then I would have complemented his neck tattoos and his treasure troll hairstyle. Then, if that didn't work (and assuming there were still time) I would have fired a warning shot through his hair.