Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You Seem 'Nice'

On BART this morning I spotted this headline in the newspaper of the guy in front of me:

'Nice guy' fatally shot outside S.F. bar

The quotes are meant to represent what friends said about him, but doesn't it just seem sarcastic? Plus then this is the photo they run of the poor guy -

This is his very last chance to make an impression on the world and this is what he gets??? Sarcastic 'nice guy' quotes and then probably the worst picture ever taken of him.

Plus he was shot out on Broadway in SF where all the strip clubs are, in front of a smut shop, which he will now always be associated with. I do not want my memorial anywhere near strip clubs and drunk horny tourists.

So, RIP Richard Barrett, sorry you got such a bum rap. You seemed so 'nice', plus the article says that your drink was Patron and that's my fancy drink of choice too.

No comments: