Saturday, July 19, 2008

Regrets? I've had a few...

I'm up at 9:30 on Saturday morning posting to my blog because I almost killed myself Thursday night partying with some lady friends.
Friday work was excruciating and though I should be happy and grateful for my new job which I like so much, instead I was hiding and trying to stay awake, and um, not throw up again.

I realized that I frequently use the excuse of, "When I'm with 'person x' I get too excited, party too hard and endanger my health."
This is the excuse usually goes to my boyfriend since he's the one always dealing with the aftermath.

He called shenanigans on that yesterday morning pointing out that in the past month 'person x' has encompassed no less than 6 different individuals! The thought dawned on me that maybe they don't have an overwhelming party effect on me, it may in fact be me that is the bad influence. (sad trombone music)

I will take this epiphany to heart and try to moderate a little more when I'm partying for the rest of the summer.

To showcase the destruction of Thursday night, here is the text chain between myself, and my two friends Lynsey and Mandy from Friday morning.

Lynsey to me: woke up in my bed naked w/my radio ON Mexican music playing. have to get my atm card from the owl tree this am...god Damn u r fun lol

Me to Lynsey: OMG I'm dying! Jake said I stumbled in reeking of perfume made fun of what he was watching, threw up and then got in bed and started snoring. Bad girlfriend!

Lynsey to me: That is the most amazing story. I smell like perfume too! WTF

Me to Mandy: (she's a little more of a lightweight) Are you okay? Sorry!

Mandy to me: How did I get home? threw up in my bed ;) Called in sick to work. I had fun you girls are wild :)

..................................................................................................................

Update: As of right now, Mandy will no longer go out with Lynsey and me for fear of the aftermath

No comments: