Sunday, July 20, 2008

Annette Obrestad: my new HERO

Do you know that when Oprah talks about a female hero she calls her a 'she-ro'
Yeah I can't support that. Sorry Oprah.















More on topic have you heard about this awesome bitch??? I read about Annette first in BUST though of course I can't link bc they're the kind of magazine that wants you to BUY the magazine to read the content. Ugh, you can read her profile here though, and really, she's all over the damn place if you read poker sites.

She's 19, she lives in Norway and she's the youngest winner of the World Series of Poker (you get a bracelet) and the only female player to EVER rank #1 in online poker play.

Whatever, I know, you don't care about poker, especially online poker.
Well how about how she won a 180 person online tournament without looking at her cards!!! Well she peeked one time during an all in situation. BUT STILL!!!

She's like a zillionaire now and she's only getting started, keep your eye on her! Or don't worry, I will for you.

No comments: