Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New in ANTM

Yes, I hate Tyra Banks as much as you do, but come on, how hysterical that she's now immortalized in wax at Madam Tussauds in DC. They got a little confused though and put her in the 'glamor room'. Hopefully they'll clear everything up and have her moved to the 'love to hate' room or the 'I know Oprah Winfrey and you, ma'am are no Oprah Winfrey' room or the 'take a hint from this wax dummy and shut your cake hole' room. Oh, I could go on and on, but I kid, I kid. Without ANTM my life would be dark and blurry because I'd have no idea how to let the light hit my face. So thank Tyra.

I'm also ready to admit that I want to go and have my picture taken with her. Though I can't decide if I want to 'smile with my eyes' or just be fierce. Ideas?

Related, if you can take, it check out the cover story about Ms. Banks in the June 1st NY Times Mag. She has 275 smiles, people, how many do you have???
.......................................................................................................

Okay, too much Tyra! Check out my girl Dani, my favorite ANTM winner from, oh I don't know, cycle 1000 or something. Please it was 3 years ago, who can remember that far back! She's the new face of Tory Burch (!) who I've never heard of, probably because after some web searching it appears that she only dresses old, rich, white ladies, from the East Coast. Though this season she seems to have branched out to old, white, ladies who take a lot of acid.

Anyway! Good for you, Dani! They may have taken the gap in your teeth but they can never take your spirit!
Well it kind of looks like they might have taken a little of it, based on this picture. Don't be afraid to flaunt what's left of that gap, girl, and work those old lady clothes!


I would also like to point anyone who's at all interested to my abso favorite ANTM blogger, Rich, at fourfour.

No comments: