Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is Why You're Fat

Blatant other blog shout out, thisiswhyyourefat.com

This little gem is, 'A seven pound breakfast burrito stuffed with potatoes, eggs, onions, and ham bits, lots of cheese on top and smothered in red chile.'

Holy cow!!
How is that only 7lbs??


Probably because I'm that annoying person who always wants the sauce on the side, complains when the salad is all iceberg, and makes my mac n cheese with whole wheat pasta, soy milk and broccoli (not as bad as it sounds!) I'm totally obsessed with gross food.

When I sleep over at the boyfriend's house I stay up late watching episodes of Man vs. Food (he ate a 72oz steak, shrimp cocktail, baked potato, dinner roll and a side salad in 30mins!!!), Bizarre Food (apparently the lamb's eyes are the best part) and the OG Iron Chef from Japan.

So, so satisfying.












Happy meal pizza, obvi.

2 comments:

Awesomeallday said...

How do you feel about Anthony Bourdain?

also

That enchilada looks like it has some small animal or a human child stuffed inside of it...

Psyched and Such said...

I never watch this Tony person...should I fire up the tivo?