Friday, February 13, 2009

I Trust You J-Hud

I have nothing but love for Jennifer Hudson and you know, obviously our hearts prayers and whatnot go out to her after her entire family got killed BUT, what is up with the fiance???

First of all, he's famous for being on 'I Love New York'. Blech.

Now, I know she's only on the scene because she was on 'American Idol' but come on!! 'American Idol' is to 'I Love New York' as tennis elbow is to infectious complications from scabies.
For real though.
(aside: I would 1000x rather watch I Love Money than Idol, but that's neither here nor there)

Suspect fiance reason number 2: He's now pursuing a career as a professional wrestler.

I know you hear professional wrestler and you think, 'AWESOME"!!! But! Why don't you go ahead and watch Joe 'The Animal' Laurinaitis get beaten to a pulp by The Rock in front of his sobbing kids or watch Jake 'The Snake' Roberts smoke crack and talk about how only the kinkiest sex can get him off anymore in 'Beyond The Mat' and then we'll talk about what's cool and what's totally, mind blowingly depressing.
(aside 2: you should totally rent Beyond the Mat, it's kind of unbelievable!)

Lastly, he's not even cute. He has kind of a creepy troll doll thing going on, and, I'm just going to say it...he's knock kneed.
Oh J. Hud, I just hope you're making the right decision.

No comments: