Monday, February 16, 2009

Jigga, Aw!!

I haven't really wanted to say anything about the whole RiRi, Chris Brown monstrosity because, it's really sad and I like to steer away from that kind of thing here.
Plus it's private (or should be). Plus, plus now I can't enjoy 'Hearts all over the world' the way I used to.
Sniff.

So why am I crying about it now?
Because I just wanted to share a quote from one half my #1 favorite couple of all time, all places, and all dimensions.

Tell the people what you think Jay-Z:

"This is a real situation...You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that...I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."

Beyonce, you're a very lucky woman.
I mean really, Beyonce should go to church every day 'cause she also gets to be gorgeous and make the best party songs.

No comments: