Monday, February 16, 2009

Pallin' Around With Terrorists

Remember 'domestic terrorist' Bill Ayers? He wanted to destroy America, dement the youth, and launch Barak's political career all before lunch?

Yeah, he was in the 'Questions for...' section of the NYTimes Magazine this weekend.

It was pretty much what you'd expect (he wrote a book about ending white supremacy) but he does have one glimmering quote that I really hope is based in reality...

Q: ...you became newly famous last year, after Sarah Palin accused Obama of “pallin’ around with terrorists.” A: I did send her a note after the election. I suggested that we have a talk show together called “Pallin’ Around With Sarah and Bill.” I haven’t heard back.

I would watch that! I can take 'House' out of Tivo rotation in a second, that bisexual MS lady doctor gets on my nerve. Too many intense looks.

No comments: