Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello and welcome friend!

I'm not "working" and so I'm getting "stupid" and "lazy".
That's a fact.
Or wait, not in like a provable math and science kind of way but I know what's up.
I know.

None the less I'm still psyched and such.
I will be sharing with you events from my life

example: I dreamed last night that I had participated in the Ms. Preteen New Jersey pageant (is there such a thing? I'm sure there is) and I went to a reunion. At said reunion a guy from high school who I had lust/disgust feelings for, we'll call him Mike, since that's his name, told me I was finally hot enough to fuck. I was like, 'uh, thanks, uh, I have a boyfriend' I didn't know what to say because I didn't know if that was meant as a really inappropriate invitation or as a really inappropriate compliment.
That mystery will remain unsolved

I will also share whatev I'm psyched on
examples: weight loss surgery, botched plastic surgery (really any kind of surgery) people with OCD and Tourettes, reality TV gossip, things that happen in the Bay Area, things that happen in Philadelphia and New Jersey, funny outfits and such.

Get my drift?
Sweet.

So... Here's my favorite woman in the world (not like in an Oprah, Ellen Sirleaf Johnson kind of way, you know)
Jocelyn Wilderstein. Must. Check. Out. This. Interview.

"You might be well advised during your convalescence to work up a few signals to replace the expressions you've lost in your face. (If of course the surgery is done right.) I twiddle the fingers on my left hand to show joy and use one finger on the right hand to express displeasure but you will have many isolated weeks to find symbols that work for you."

via happywomanmagazine.com

Ah-mazing

1 comment:

kween of everything said...

what are the odds that happywoman dot com whatever would be doing this article. the irony.