Friday, May 30, 2008

Shout out!!

Just have to give one to one of my very B, GBFs, Dimitri, who is coming to see me all the way from Sunny Phoenix this 4th of July. I even told him that the 4th is almost always the coldest week of the summer, but he was not deterred.
(But for reals!!! I can never get over having to wearing mittens to the fire works! This is not how California looks on TV to a young, impressionable Jersey girl.)

Just to prove his awesome-nicity here's an excerpt from his email to me about visiting:

Anyway, I AM SOOO EXCITED! Break out the Asti Spumante, cause I'm getting ready to rock with your posse!
Oh, and tell you BF that I am gay and he won't have to worry...I want to be you, not sleep with you!!!!
I think you could all learn a lesson about admitting you want to be me.
Don't be scared, no one will judge you.

Oh, and this is how he responded to me asking what airport he was flying into:
Oakland, Duh. SF is for hippies:)
Asserting Oakland's superiority over San Francisco is always like a sucker punch to the heart for me. Some people are just disgustingly perfect.

No comments: