Monday, May 19, 2008

Pretend Fabulocity

So, yes...in between jobs, on vacation, as Jason called it 'fun-employed'.
For the time being.

I've been doing a absolutely horrible job of picking out jobs for the past couple of years and I'm trying to make sure I don't fuck up again. Which, apparently, takes a few months.

Obviously there's a ton of perks to not working, principle among them being the fact that I don't have to work, but there is one great reason to go to work, and that is the $$$$$!!!!!!!!

Now I can pinch a penny till it runs crying for it's mother but I really fucking miss shopping. I know, it's materialistic and things don't make us happy and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, but I'm low and I'm covetous and probably empty inside. I want a new dress.


I want this dress.
and it's 40% off on Overstock and I still can't buy it. Yet.












I also want this dress, and likewise it's not going to happen.






It's pretend shopping, and it's just as fun as being outside enjoying the sunshine!!!$$$!!!






Lynda Barry's new book
'What it is'
How can you resist reviews like, "...puts TV’s The Wonder Years to shame.” —Entertainment Weekly

Plus Barry invented the best female comic book character ever MARLYS and you should all buy read and become obsessed with "The Greatest of Marlys"
NOW!!!




Um, since we're dreaming...
A 1945 auto photo booth, and it comes with all the chemicals and even has the original owner's manual! Can you lend me $16,500? Thanks, you're a pal!













What do you preffer? The Maltapoo, the Cockapoo or the Shihpoo?


















I know it's not an easy decision...I'm leaning towards the one that's hardest to pronounce.

The Double Die Penny, very rare. It can cost upwards of $1,000 but I think you'll agree, it's well worth it.












Can a stuffed Orangutan be too large? That's for the philosophers to decide. For me, I say no.




























Which is great, but now I need to find a sweet denim jacket so I can write 'If you can read this, you're too close' on the back in multi colored awesomeness.

No comments: