Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kathy Griffen + L&O SVU = Amazing

Not sure who Kathy will be playing in her guest roll on SVU but one thing's for sure, if there are any sharks left to jump on SVU (doubtful) Kathy will hunt them down, and jump them like an elderly tourist in the wrong neighborhood at midnight.

Here are her tweets from the set:
Today was my 1st day of filming SVU. Why does Chris Meloni keep offering me lube?
and
On set, here at SVU. Ugh, can't decide who I should make my sex tape with? Meloni, Hargitay or Ice T. I've had solid offers from all three.

Meloni obviously, didn't you see him on Oz. He had his shirt off a lot. Plus you know Ice T is in to some freaky shit, and Hagitay's a mom. You just can't go lesbian for the 1st time with a mom. Too weird.


















(Yes, I'm very aware that I have horrible taste in television)

2 comments:

erin said...

Horrible taste? Never! I back all shows mentioned on this blog.

~tracy~ said...

Oh god, I love this post. Don't worry, I watch SVU every week also. I can't quit it, despite it's long ago shark jumping.

That said, I would totally pick Hargitay. :)