Monday, January 11, 2010

Clerks

I saw Clerks when I was 16 and it changed my life forever. Well it changed my life for the next 2 summers because I spent them working at convenience stores in Jersey.
Because Clerks made being a clerk seem cool. Apparently no amount of seeing myself in my smock could convince me otherwise.

Nothing exciting like having sex with a dead guy in the bathroom ever happened (thankfully). For $5.15/hr (no breaks) I smoked cigarettes, sucked the nitrous out of the Redi Whip cans in the walk in and birthed a disasterous lottery habit.

You can't win if you don't play people!




PS. Totally starting a metal band called 'Fuck You Yankee Blue Jeans'

2 comments:

erin said...

I probably watched this movie 100 times. I have a soft spot in my heart for Jersey.

Juicesky said...

Did he just say "makey fuck?"