Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bush Becomes Obama

8 long ass years ago when Bush was elected some hippies covered up all the signs for Bush St. in San Francisco with the word Puppet. I'm not sure who he was supposed to be a puppet of (Special interests? Oil companies? The DEVIL!) but I was 23 and I thought it was sooooooo cool.

In retrospect it was kind of lame because everyone in SF voted for mother fucking Ralph Nader which is how all these problems started in the 1st place. Oh Ralph how I long to sucker kidney punch you.

Well anyway, new administration, new set of pranksters and last night all the signs for Bush were pasted over with 'Obama'.
This time however, I approve, because I'm obsessed with new black President and because this picture from flickr is adorable!!!




























Where do I get the big head Obamas shirt??????

No comments: