Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brad, You've Officially Won Me Over






















Okay, I was mad about the the Angelina thing. I ADMIT it.

I know it's much cooler to hate on Jen and love the new perfect, gorgeous, globe-trotting, do-gooding, ethno-blended family. BUT! I've always been team Jen. Perhaps I've watched too many Friends reruns.

However, it's 2009 now and perhaps time to leave the old bitterness behind us. Behind me.
Plus, Mr. Pitt can be winning. (and hot) First he donates 100k to the fight to stop prop 8, and now, on a totally different front, he insists on having Chuck Close photograph him for this months W magazine.

Swoon!!

Also winning me over, these quotes from the story:

Tilda Swinton, who plays Button’s first love interest (in Benjamin Button) “I had the problematic task of delivering the line, ‘So you’re a seaman?’... Even inside high-end Hollywood latex, I saw Brad’s eyes light up. The game was on.”

...his Make It Right Foundation in New Orleans is building homes for residents displaced by Hurricane Katrina, and the program may expand to low-income neighborhoods nationwide...

In the late Nineties he was something of a slacker, “spending too much time smoking things I shouldn’t be,” Pitt recalls.

heehee!!

No comments: