Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Half Bummer Half Uplifting Story of Healing

I don't know if you know this or not, but the reason that Adam Walsh hosts America's Most Wanted, and in fact the only reason there is an America's Most Wanted, is that Walsh's 6yr old son was abducted and gruesomely murdered in 1981. Sad.

Until today the murder was unsolved which is crazy town, that's 27yrs!!!

I have a soft spot for Adam in my heart because I always used to watch Cops and AMW on Saturday nights while I was getting ready to go out. That is, until I started having nightmares and checking the door locks 10 times a night.

So congrats, I guess. Though the sucky thing is, is that Walsh was right the whole time about who the murderer was, this drifter slash serial killer but the cops wouldn't bite. He even wrote a whole book about their ineptitude called, "Tears of Rage".
I think that title says it all.

No comments: