Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best. Dr. Phil. Ever.

I'm sorry Oprah, but these day's when I get home from work and am confronted with the tivo choice between you and Dr. Phil...4 out of 5 it's the bald one.

And yesterday...yesterday he had on women who craft unnervingly real looking baby dolls and then create nurseries for them. It's called reborning.
No I haven't heard of it either but here's a pull from reborndollhouse.com:
Some people find these dolls downright creepy. But collectors feel there’s nothing unusual about their passionate hobby. We tend to agree as this is truly an extraordinary talent that a reborn artist should be proud of. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we respect that as well.

They're freakishly real looking. And by real, I mean, they really look like dead babies.















And today he's having on a couple who's fighting because the wife believes she's a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Just like me!!!!

Thank you god for the gift of Dr. Phil five days a week.

1 comment:

maggafers said...

that. is. SCARY!
i had an old woman approach me at thrift town to tell me that i had such a lovely face...she said she was a doll collector and would love to have a doll with a similar look. she then asked me if i had any relatives, and whether they resembled me. YIPES! i should have told her that i would have a baby just for to embalm and put on her shelf.