Monday, March 9, 2009

Moobs

I hate to come back with this one, BUT I have free time and this article about 'Moobs', the sobriquet for Man Boobs, really caught my fancy.

From the very 1st sentence:

Search the newspaper archives and it's only when you get to 2004 that the "moob" heaves forth into the bra of popular culture.

Always a fan of a heaving bosom, even a metaphorical one.

Oh, who's this gentleman with the moob six pack? That's Ron from this seasons Biggest Looser. His moobs have been on quite a journey over the past couple weeks, though they are still a frightening, cautionary tale.

Side note: I have cable now and spent all last night watching Half Ton Teen, Half Ton Mom, and Half Ton Dad. TLC is AH-mazing! They might as well call it oddities and surgery.
The best!

This marathon also helped me to pick out my next career goal!
Do you know that there are people who's whole job is to, like, be your friend and help you with hospital stuff while you're getting gastric bypass?
That could be me! Patient liaison!

No comments: